Apple iPhone - The Battery Concern

There is a frantic discussions in various forums about the Apple iPhone battery. People are vomiting their concern about its battery longevity.

Lithium Ion Power Tools

In one of the discussion, one purchaser complained, "I am earnestly reading all I can about this battery because I am very disappointed in it's "life". I now own a charger at home, in my car, and the sync in my office. If I do not keep it plugged in at all times it is dead at 5:00 PM each day. Either I have a defective battery, it's the worst I have ever owned, or I have done or am doing something wrong."

Lithium Ion Power Tools

It is worth mentioning that the disgruntled customer bought the phone on the opening day of the release. "I leave it in a charge cradle every night, I have wi-fi off, no blue tooth etc. I do use the web from time to time and I do check email. I seldom send email unless I have a wi-fi close by. So other than talking on the phone I do not think I use the other features enough to kill the battery" said the buyer.

According to the Apple iPhone concern on its battery issue, it says "Most lithium-ion batteries use a fast charge to charge your device to 80% battery capacity, then switch to trickle charging. That's about two hours of charge time to power an iPod to 80% capacity, then another two hours to fully charge it, if you are not using the iPod while charging. You can charge all lithium-ion batteries a large but finite number of times, as defined by charge cycle."

It elaborates further, "A charge cycle means using all of the battery's power, but that doesn't necessarily mean a single charge."

How to Maximize Power Use

The length of time your battery will power your device depends on how you use it. For instance, watching a DVD will use up your notebook battery's power more quickly than simple word processing. You can follow some easy steps to maximize your notebook, iPod, or iPhone battery life.

Apple iPhone - The Battery Concern
Lithium Ion Power Tools

Samsung Led Tv